Everyone loves their grandkids, but it is still nice to take some time to get away for an adults only vacation. And the only thing better than an adults only resort is one that is all-inclusive, so you can indulge in food, drink, and activities and never worry about the extra cost.
There is an abundance of all-inclusive adult only Caribbean resorts, but each has a unique vibe, so picking the right resort can be challenging.
And, there are a few things to keep in mind before booking your next getaway. In advance, some things to check on include how many meals are included in the stay, upgraded rooms and services, culinary options and cuisines, and activities.
Some resorts have onsite golf, fishing tours, luxury shopping boutiques, and more, so much of it depends on what you are looking to do on your vacation. Plus, many of these resorts are designed so you never have to leave, but for the more adventurous travelers, it’s always fun to check out the local attractions.
For those looking to venture off-site, always be sure that where you are headed is safe for tourists. Just like at home, there are areas of town that are best avoided.
Another thing to note when booking an all-inclusive vacation, prices are per person and not per night.
All-Inclusive Adults Only Resorts
- Secrets St. Martin Resort and Spa
- Bahia Principe Luxury Bouganville
- Melia Cayo Coco
- Breathless Montego Bay Resort
- Riu Palace Antillas Hotel
- Beach House Turks and Caicos
- The Club Barbados
- Galley Bay Resort and Spa
- Sanctuary Cap Cana
Secrets St. Martin Resort and Spa
- Location: Anse Marcel, St. Martin
Secrets St. Martin Resort and Spa, located on the north side of the island, is in the French district, known for being quieter than the Dutch side. The Secrets Resort sits along the water, with the backdrop of the mountains adding to its overall paradise-like feel.
The resort offers limitless 5-star luxury services. There are five restaurants included in your all-inclusive stay:
- Barefoot Grill – Poolside dining
- CoCo Cafe – Snacks and Coffee
- Himatsu – Asian Cuisine
- Market Cafe – International Buffet
- Portofino – Italian Cuisine
- Olio – Mediterranean
In addition to the five restaurants, four bars serve top-shelf spirits, beer, soft drinks, and natural fruit juices.
Beyond the food and drink, the Secrets Resort has endless entertainment options included in your stay:
- Cooking Classes
- Bocce Ball
- Beach Football
- Dance Classes
And the Secrets Resort features two pools, one infinity pool, and an oceanfront whirlpool.
Though not included in the price of your stay, there is a nearby spa, Secrets Spa by Pevonia, where you can get a hot stone massage, couples massage, facials, wraps, and more. And for seniors looking to spend time out on the greens, there is a golf course not too far away.
There are 258 guest rooms at the Secrets St. Martin. The rooms come with different options for views Garden View, Mountain View, and Ocean View. There is also two levels of rooms available Standard and Preferred. The Preferred Club rooms include additional luxury amenities such as exclusive club access, personalized check-in and out, upgraded bathroom amenities, upgraded minibar options, and access to a swim-out pool from your private terrace.
Bahia Principe Luxury Bouganville
- Location: La Romana, Dominican Republic
Bahia Principe Luxury Bouganville is one of two Bahia resorts in La Romana; the other resort, Bahia Principe Grand La Romana, is an all-age resort, unlike the Luxury Bouganville.
The hotel has five nearby beaches, but if you prefer to sit poolside, there are two pools with nearby refreshments.
Though their offers change from time to time, the Bahia has various promotions that any senior can take advantage of, such as discounts on flights and hotels, plus 50% off an adult’s only stay between January and August.
The hotel has six restaurants of varying cuisines and several bars located throughout the resort grounds. Your stay at the Bahia includes:
- Diving lessons
- Free limited rental access to paddle surf, kayaks, catamarans for hire, and snorkeling equipment
- Unlimited dinners at resort restaurants
- Dance lessons
- Fitness classes like Zumba and yoga
- Complimentary access to the Bachata Nightclub
- Food and drinks available 24/7
And for an extra charge, guests can take advantage of upgraded services like:
- Professional photography
- Motorized sports
- Themed dinners
- Spa treatments
- Medical service
The hotel’s spa and salon offers everything you could dream of, such as hair styling, manicures, skin care, massages, wraps, and more.
There are 412 guest rooms available in three options: Junior Suite Deluxe Pool Side, Junior Suite Deluxe Ocean Front, and Junior Suite Deluxe. All the rooms come with a minibar, private terrace, and 24-hour room service.
Melia Cayo Coco
- Location: Cayo Coco, Cuba
Melia Cayo Coco is a 5-star resort that has built its rooms and suites on stilts over the lagoon, giving guests a better view of the surrounding water.
The Melia all inclusive services include:
- Gym with sauna and steam room
- Recreation theater for live entertainment
- Health and Beauty Wellness Center services
- Diving center
- Hotel pool with wait service
There are also four unique restaurants:
- Arena Real offers Cuban food
- Del Sol buffet complete with champagne, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- La Terrazza Mediterranean cuisine
- Las Caletas fine dining
In addition to their restaurants, there’s a health bar where you can grab fresh smoothies or fresh fruit juice. And of course, the Melia has several places throughout the resort for you grab your favorite drink.
Breathless Montgego Bay Resort
- Location: Freeport, Jamaica
Breathless Montego Bay Resort offers first-class service with state-of-the-art technology in all the rooms and suites. The guest accommodations include an in-suite tablet that controls everything from the lighting to the shades in your room. Plus, you can use your tablet to order food and drink any time of day or night.
In addition to the high-tech amenities, each room includes bathrobes and slippers, a fully stocked minibar, and a furnished terrace with a soaking tub.
And for seniors looking to step up their luxury stay, Breathless offers the Xhale Club that includes everything their standard rooms have, plus:
- Personal butler service
- Fresh scented hand towel and cocktail at check-in
- Private resort tour
- Provided cell phone to reach your butler
- Evening petit fours
- Drinks and lunch served poolside
- Priority room service
Beyond the high-end rooms, Breathless Resort offers six in-house dining areas: Altitude, Bare Buns Grill, Culinara, Fish Nets, Sofrito, and Spoon. There are also five bars, including one that sits rooftop near the pool.
Plus, your all-inclusive stay covers evening entertainment, theme parties, and access to the amenities at the two neighboring resorts Secrets Orchid and Secrets St. James.
Riu Palace Antillas Hotel
- Location: Palm Beach, Aruba
Senior couples looking for a romantic paradise will love Riu Palace Antillas Hotel. The Riu Palace sits along the white sand beach, giving guests the perfect opportunity to enjoy various water sports such as snorkeling, kayaking, and windsurfing. Plus, outdoor enthusiasts will love Aruba for the many local hiking and biking opportunities.
Riu prides itself on being an elegant, quiet, luxury resort where adults can come and relax, which is why they limit access to the resort and do not welcome spring breakers. So, when you’re ready to set up your reservation, you never have to worry about what time of year you’re going.
Riu has meticulously designed their resort to accommodate all adults, ensuring that those who have restricted mobility will still have unrestricted luxury and fun.
Some of the services and amenities you will find at Riu include:
- Gym and Aquagym
- In-room minibar
- Wellness spa
- Free wi-fi
- Access to water sports equipment such as stand up paddleboards, snorkel gear, and kayaks
- Pool service
- Evening shows and live music
The wellness spa offers massages, including couples’ massages, skin treatments, and limited salon options.
Though Riu doesn’t have an onsite golf course, there are two nearby, which upon request, the hotel staff will happily set up a tee time and transportation.
And when it comes to food, you will never be hungry at Riu because your stay includes:
- Breakfast – Full American buffet
- Lunch – Buffet with hot and cold stations, pizza, salad, pasta, and dessert
- Dinner – Choose from four different restaurants
- Krystal Fusion restaurant
- Rimini Italian restaurant (buffet starters and dessert)
- Palm Beach Steakhouse
- Malmok Arubian restaurant
- Snacks available 24/7
- Unlimited access to the bars at Riu Palace Aruba and Riu Palace Antillas
And if that isn’t enough, Riu also has an onsite casino for when you want to try your luck at the slots or game tables.
Beach House Turks and Caicos
- Location: Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos
Beach House Turks and Caicos is luxury at its finest, but don’t worry, staying here won’t break clear out your retirement fund, especially if you take advantage of one of their specials or promotions.
Although Elevate, the beachside spa, is not part of your package, guests will receive 15% off all services. Elevate offers facials, massages, waxing, spa manicure, and pedicure services, body treatments such as wraps and scrubs, and packages for when you can’t decide on just one service.
Some of the top services included with your Beach House stay are:
- Unlimited beverage service
- Fully stocked in-room fridge
- 24-hour snack station
- Water sports equipment such as kayaks, sailboats, snorkeling gear, and stand up paddleboards
Your all-inclusive stay at the Beach House not only gives you access to all their onsite amenities but those found at their sister resorts Blue Haven and Alexandra. And no need to worry about getting to the other resorts since the resort shuttle will get you there.
The Beach House dining options available are:
- Kitchen 218 – Farm to Table dining experience
- Beach Deck – Casual dining
- Champagne and Caviar Bar
Plus, Kitchen 218 and Beach Deck have bar areas to enjoy drinks.
The Club Barbados
- Location: Holetown, Barbados
The Club Barbados Resort and Spa is adults-only, though the minimum age limit is 16. But don’t let the age limit talk you out of a relaxing vacation on the beach.
Club Barbados has a full-service spa, which is the perfect place to unwind and take advantage of their many rejuvenating treatments such as:
- Body treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Hair care
And, if you book certain spa services between 9-11 in the morning, you can get a special discount.
Club Barbados has an endless number of water activities like Hobie cat sailing, windsurfing, boat rides, reef fishing, and sail boating. But that isn’t all; some other fun options available are:
- Rum tasting
- Dance classes
- Stretch classes
- Cooking classes
- Rumology classes
- Sunset cocktails
- Live nightly entertainment including a piano bar
There’s also a couple of dine-in restaurants. Sunset Restaurant, located on the beach, is open from breakfast to dinner, and Enid’s Restaurant Bajan style cuisine is open for dinner and is the perfect place to try some Caribbean flavors.
In addition to the restaurants, a few bars offer signature cocktails, cold beer, wine, and more.
Galley Bay Resort and Spa
- Location: Saint John’s, Antigua
Galley Bay Resort and Spa provides an unparalleled luxury experience for all its guests. Your pampering begins when you walk through the doors and are handed a refreshing cocktail to enjoy while checking in.
The Galley Bay Resort prides itself on bringing all-inclusive to the next level, ensuring guests never have to pull out their wallets while on the 56-acre property.
For dining options, guests can choose between four beachside restaurants:
- The Seagrape Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner where you can hit the buffet or order off the menu. And at dinner time, the Seagrape offers live entertainment.
- The Gauguin Restaurant – Serves dinner focused on West Indian flavors.
- The Barefoot Grill – Serves lunch and snacks, including tasty Cuban sandwiches, grilled quesadillas, and burgers.
- Coffee Shop – Cafe style beverages and pastries
Plus, there are four bars, including one that offers live evening entertainment.
In addition to the restaurants and bars, Galley Bay offers a few nightly activities such as weekly cocktail parties, Caribbean barbeque, and a beach movie night where you can watch a movie under the stars.
Because the resort property is so large, Galley provides onsite transportation on their golf cart shuttles. And when you are feeling more energetic, you can partake in one of the many activities included in your stay, such as:
- Fitness class
- Lagoon fishing
- Bird watching
If you need more convincing, there are some other non-resort options, though they do cost a bit extra, like taking a tour of the island, zip lining, jeep safari, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, Indulge Spa, and sunset champagne sails. Even though Galley does not host these activities, the resort staff is always happy to help you get things set up.
- Location: Maho Village Maho Beach, Sint Maarten
When you stay at Sonesta Ocean Point, you get access to two resorts for one price. Sonesta has a sister resort, Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, just next door. Maho Beach Resort is a family-friendly option and is an excellent choice if you take the grandkids on vacation.
Sonesta welcomes each guest with a cold towel and cocktail check-in to get your vacation started on the right foot. After check-in, you can kick back and relax by the pool or take advantage of one of the many included amenities such as:
- Unlimited beverages
- The Signature Series: Live entertainment event that combines culinary arts and performing arts
- Fitness Center
- SunFit Body + Lifestyle Session
- Pool Service at all three pools
Also, there are ten dining options between Ocean Point and Maho Beach next door:
- Azul Restaurant – This restaurant offers all-day fine dining and impressive views
- Casa Blue – West Indian and Caribbean Cuisine offers small plates and dinner.
- The Point – Casual dinner dining
- Candlelit Island Grill – Couples only dining perfect for a romantic dinner
- Ocean Terrace Restaurant – All day casual dining
- Palms Grill – Al fresco dining near the beach, where you cook your food on a lava rock placed in the center of your table
- Ascot Pub + Sports Bar – Casual sports bar to cheer on your favorite team
- Jing’s Kitchen – All you can eat Asian dining
- Napoli – Made to order pizza and paninis
- Maho Café – Caffeine boost and snacks
Plus, there are nine bars and lounges, all within the two resorts.
For seniors looking to find a great massage, you can head over to Serenity Spa. Or, if you are still up for more fun, guests can head over to Casino Royale just across the street and try their luck at the tables or slots.
Sanctuary Cap Cana
- Location: Cap Cana, Punta Cana
Active seniors looking to have fun in the sun will enjoy their stay at Sanctuary Cap Cana, especially the golfers. Plus, the resort is located near one top marinas in the world, ideal for those wanting to get out on the sea for some deep-sea fishing.
Included in your luxury stay:
- Access to a private beach
- Welcome cocktail during check-in
- Nightly entertainment
- In-room minibar
- Six pools
- Fitness center
- Room service
Sanctuary also hosts five restaurants:
- Blue Marlin – Seafood
- Casabella – International buffet
- Wok – Asian cuisine, including sushi
- The Steakhouse – American-style
- Capriccio – Italian cuisine
Plus, there are six bars, including a swim-up bar.
In addition to the onsite options, the Sanctuary Spa is the perfect place to unwind.
Or, if you are here for the greens, you can head over to the Punta Espada Golf Club, recognized by Word Golf.
Adventurous seniors will want to check out Scape Park, where you can try zip-lining, cave diving, and take interactive nature walks.
Sanctuary’s suites all come with a minibar, furnished patio, and turndown service. There are various styles and size suites, including the Royalty Villa with multiple bathrooms, a sitting room, and a terrace with a private pool.
Leave a Reply